I bet like me, you didn’t think you needed an Open-World RPG where you play a shark swimming around and eating people.
But I also bet, just like me, you are strangely curious about Tripwire’s upcoming Shark RPG Man Eater launching this Friday, May 22nd on PS4, Xbox One and PC (Epic Store). Later this year we should also see it on Switch.
Check out the Launch Trailer and some additional details from the website below.
Become a Maneater!
Experience the ultimate power fantasy as the apex predator of the seas – a giant Shark! Terrorize the coastal waterways. Tear swimmers and divers limb from limb, give the humans a reason to fear you!
Maneater is a Single-Player Action RPG, set in the Gulf Coast’s unforgiving waters. Fight to survive in the open ocean, swamps and rivers with danger lurking at every depth. Your only tools are your wits, your jaws, and an uncanny ability to evolve as you feed.
Eat. Explore. Evolve!
- Eat, explore and evolve in an open-world action RPG.
- Play through a full narrative, story-based campaign narrated by Chris Parnell (Saturday Night Live, 30 Rock, Rick and Morty).
- Feed on humans, consume nutrients and find rare shark loot to evolve past what nature intended.
- Explore 7 large regions including bayous of the gulf coast, resort beaches, industrial docks, the open ocean and more. Experience a living world with a full day/night cycle.
- Unlock and equip various Evolutions that improve and enhance your shark as you progress through the campaign.
- Hunter Parties and Bounty System – the humans fight back! The battle against various types of hunters ranging from small skiff’s all the way up to the coast guard.