Chernobylite is a sci-fi survival horror RPG from the studio behind the critically-acclaimed Get Even will officially launch this July, on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. It will also be coming to the Epic Games Store later this year, with further details on Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5 coming soon.
Chernobylite mixes free exploration of its disturbing world with challenging combat, crafting, and non-linear storytelling. It utilizes Unreal Engine 4 and is based on Reality 51’s scanning technology, which has been in development by The Farm 51 for over five years.
CHERNOBYLITE – MAIN FEATURES:
- Explore a beautiful and horrifyingly accurate 3D-scanned recreation of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
- Collaborate or compete with other stalkers in the Zone, but whatever you do, never fully trust them. Remember, everybody has a hidden agenda.
- Face and survive natural and supernatural threats.
- Immerse yourself in a thrilling, non-linear science-fiction horror story.
- Make good use of your chemistry and physics knowledge to craft equipment and manage supplies.
- Fight against savage creatures pouring out of an alternate reality.
- Investigate and collect data with a set of sophisticated environmental and substance-analyzing tools.